Re: Wavwrite() issue

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Wavwrite() issue
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 08:22:17 -0500

On 6 May 2011 07:11, Børge Strand-Bergesen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks. Can someone please append the word
> "normalized" to help wavwrite?

Can you do it yourself? The file to patch is in
scripts/audio/wavwrite.m in the Octave sources, as you can see here:

     http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/tip/scripts/audio/wavwrite.m

There are guidelines for how to contribute a patch to Octave in the
following two links:

     http://jordi.inversethought.com/blog/how-to-write-a-patch-for-octave/

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/How-to-Contribute.html#How-to-Contribute

It's not that I can't or don't want to write this easy patch myself;
it's that I jump at every opportunity to try to get more people
involved, and an easy documentation patch seems like a good way to get
started.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.