Re: performances issues

From: Luca Tagliacozzo
Subject: Re: performances issues
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 15:34:14 +0200

Dear Thomas,
I built openblas wiht
make arch=64
and then I ran the configure script for octave
like this,
./configure LDFLAGS="-L/export/xianyi"
--with-lapack="-L/export/xianyi-OpenBLAS-e4bb6f2
-lopenblas_penrynp-r0.1alpha1"
--with-blas="-L/export/export/xianyi-OpenBLAS-e4bb6f2
-lopenblas_penrynp-r0.1alpha1"

I also post the config.log

Thank you in advance