Re: Repeating bug (error: subscript indices must be either positive inte

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: Repeating bug (error: subscript indices must be either positive integers or logicals)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:53:03 +0100

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:59 PM, ragan2328 <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Andy,

I've had yet another problem dealing with an infinite loop I was
hoping you could help out with. I have a feeling this one is a quick
fix. Additionally, the details of the assignment were to create a
generator that outputted a password, but that it must have at least
one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one digit, and the first
character must be a letter.

Now, the problem I've been having was that the password never seems to
pass the requirements in PassCheck, resulting in an infinite loop. I'm
reattaching my revised programs, I hope you can help me out on this
one. Thanks so much again.

I made PassCheck into a function. I think I fixed it. I think the first letter check part was broken. Then I ran out of time (for today)

--
/* andy buckle */