Re: Gnuplot missing

From: Liam Groener
Subject: Re: Gnuplot missing
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:20:17 -0700

On Apr 25, 2011, at 2:13 PM, Hans-Peter Engelund Kristiansen wrote:

Hello

I am running mac OS X 10.6.7 snow leopard, and would like a precompiled octave with gnuplot. That is not easy for me - please help

Here is what I have done:

"http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/"  -> "Download"  -> "Mac OS X Octave Forge" -> "Octave.app for Mac OS X" -> "2011-04-08 binary of Octave 3.4.0" -> "octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg"

But the 'Extras' folder where gnuplot should be found is empty :-(
and I can not find gnuplot on its own.

Regards /Peter