Re: mkoctfile problems with Octave 3.4.0, OSX 10.6.7

From: Julien Salort
Subject: Re: mkoctfile problems with Octave 3.4.0, OSX 10.6.7
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:37:00 +0200

Hello,

I've built a new version today that should fix these problems.
http://upload.grenoble.cnrs.fr/telechargement/eOVUbOnrWB/octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg

In addition:
- I  used a gfortran compiler  that should now be  fully compatible with
  10.5
-  I added  Gnuplot-4.4.3 compiled  by  Pantxo Diribarne  in the  Extras
  folder
- All the  dependencies are compiled universal (ppc &  i386) so I should
  be able to make a ppc version soon.

Can you tell me how this new version behaves on your machine ?

Thanks,