Re: Specifying RGB triples

From: pathematica
Subject: Re: Specifying RGB triples
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 00:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your amazingly quick response.

It does indeed work. For those that are trying to solve the same problem, I
can now see what I was doing wrong. I note that the 3-vector denoting the
RGB triplet comprises three proportions rather than the absolute hexadecimal
values. It appears that I can get the same color that I achieved from
Inkscape (specified as #FF7F00 above) using

plot( ... , 'color', [1 0.5 0])

Also thank you for the comments about pdf. Now that I can print in orange
(or arbitrary color), I can use Octave directly and I will experiment.

Thank you.