Re: looking for a programmer who can help me : PAID

From: china.us
Subject: Re: looking for a programmer who can help me : PAID
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:05:03 -0700

Jordi,
I have uploaded the papers at:
http://www.emallguide.com/~htm/

Two of them have published already, one of them is accepted, will be
out in May, 2011. Another one will be published in Oct ~ Nov 2011.

Are these preprints? So presumably they may contain small errors?

- again, one published in 2002 (BIT), one published in 2010 (AM), so they are final.
For the one accepted and will be published in May 2011, it should be final.
For the 4th one, waiting for review comments, so may made minor changes.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso" <address@hidden>