RE: Arrays: Multidimensional manipulating

From: dirac
Subject: RE: Arrays: Multidimensional manipulating
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 01:27:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all of the replies guys, I really really appreciate it. I'm going
to have a look at the repmat reshape way as I now have to vary four
parameters in a new equation.

Martin

p.s. I'm still really struggling with including the previous messages in my
replies. I know this is bad etiquette, is it better to reply to the email
notifications I get rater than logging in to the website and pressing the
reply button?

-----
Still learning everyday.