Re: WG: AW: error: memory exhausted or requested size too large for rang

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: WG: AW: error: memory exhausted or requested size too large for range of Octave's index type
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 01:07:11 +0200

Am Samstag, 9. April 2011, 00:38:41 schrieb Sina Calmote:
> [...]

Does that contain the part which gives you problems? It runs without problems
here (openSUSE 11.3 64bit, octave 3.4 built from 3.4.0 sources).
I assume you reduced it to 3 graphs because I find only commands for 3 figures
in it but these are printed without problems.
If someone else can check that also, maybe I miss the obvious.
Tested with gnuplot and fltk backend.

How much memory do you have? Do you run kubuntu 32 or 64 bit?