Re: print plot is cutting the image

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: print plot is cutting the image
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:21:02 +0000 (GMT)

On Apr 07, 2011, at 03:48 PM, Érico Porto <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Andy Buckle <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Érico Porto <address@hidden> wrote:
> and also, I want a ylabel that is vertical instead of horizontal, is it
> possible?
>
> Érico V. Porto

This does not work, and may be worth a bug report

h=ylabel("foo")
set(h,'rotation',90)

A workaround along these lines could work

h=text(x,y,'foo');
set(h,'rotation',90)
is there a ticket system in the octave - to report bugs?

Érico V. Porto

Please do not respond at the top (called top-posting). Our policy is to encourage responding at the bottom (bottom-posting) so that those arriving late can follow along.

There is a bug tracker for Octave.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

Does anyone know if gnuplot supports rotation of axes labels?

Ben