Re: print plot is cutting the image

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: print plot is cutting the image
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:13:59 +0000 (GMT)

On Apr 07, 2011, at 02:10 PM, Érico Porto <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Andy Buckle <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Érico Porto <address@hidden> wrote:
> is there a better workaround? This one work only the first time it is used -
> and the other times I'm just recalling the same code through an bash
> script...

I don't understand "only the first time" in this context.

Please don't top post.

--
/* andy buckle */

If I run this it works, but there are more points tho process, and the others don't work

To explain better, if I start octave, manually add the data and try once, it works!

But it doesn't when sequentially called through bash.

Érico V. Porto

You'll need to issue the command below each time an axes is created.

set (gca, 'position', [.13 .11 .6 .815])

Or you can add the following to your ~/.octaverc file

set (0, 'defaultaxesposition', [0.13, 0.11, 0.6, 0.815])

Ben