Re: How work the plot properties if errorbar is used?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: How work the plot properties if errorbar is used?
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:56:14 -0500

On 6 April 2011 05:56, tomgg <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'll try to find the "developer" files but I doubt they're
> public/easily accessible.

>From the webpage:

     http://octave.org

If you click on "download" in the left sidebar, you get to

     http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html

and if you scroll down to the bottom, you can find the link:

     http://www.octave.org/hg/octave

along with instructions of how to obtain them. So they're certainly
public. If the above instructions to find them seem convoluted,
perhaps we can modify the layout of the webpage to make them easier to
find.

I don't know if this will address your other concerns but at least
finding the sources should not have been difficult. Was it?

- Jordi G. H.