Re: How work the plot properties if errorbar is used?

From: tomgg
Subject: Re: How work the plot properties if errorbar is used?
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 03:56:06 -0700 (PDT)

andy buckle wrote:

> How about
>
> errorbar(...)
> hold on
> plot(...)

The problem I'm having is that the "errorbar" function draws rays between
each of the data points. It's obvious that no one would ever want this; you
want error bars at specified data points, not at (seemingly) random points
on a horrible piecewise function! I'll try to find the "developer" files but
I doubt they're public/easily accessible.

Cheers