Re: octave local compilation

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: octave local compilation
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 01:00:50 +0200

Am Samstag, den 02.04.2011, 19:48 -0300 schrieb address@hidden:
> > > I am using octave-3.4.0 and intel mkl petsc-3.1-p8.
>
> Also atlas3.8.3.tar.gz do not put any ".h" file in include directory.
>
> The config.log for atlas is not equal to config.log for intel mkl:
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/ficmatinf/Home/config_atlas.log?attredirects=0&d=1

In your log file it looks like if you simply pass the directory of your
blas library, while the ./configure --help says that you have to pass
the path/name of the library

--with-blas=<lib>       use BLAS library <lib>
--with-lapack=<lib>     use LAPACK library <lib>

from your log

--with-blas=/home/user/directory/lib
--with-lapack=/home/user/directory/lib

this does not look correct.