Re: vectorization problem

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: vectorization problem
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:47:35 -0600

On 30 March 2011 12:26, dirac <address@hidden> wrote:
> p.s. I am sorry for not copying all of the previous posts in; i know it's
> meant to be done but I am unsure how to do it. I have just been going on the
> forum and pressing reply....

My preferred etiquette is to provide enough context to make your
response understandable to almost anyone who could read it in the
future, and quoting previous emails is supposed to do that. The
mechanism for quoting depends on your email client. I see that the
Nabble client has a "quote" button to help you do that.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.