Re: How to load images?

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: How to load images?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:12:51 +0200

Am Montag, 28. März 2011, 06:26:31 schrieb findtype:
> I'm using octave on cygwin.  The installation put the file imread.m here...
>      C:\cygwin\usr\share\3.4.0\m\image\
> From that I guess the version is 3.4.0.  Is there a way to tell explicitly
> what version of cygwin or octave I have?
>
> Ted F.

Please always keep the list on cc.
I have no cygwin to test with since I do not work with windows, but from your
original post it seems at least that the real problem is your magick++ which
seems to lack support for the image formats or it is probably a cygwin bug.
I would check in your cygwin package management if a newer magick++ version is
available - but please keep in mind this is a shot in the dark by someone who
does not work with it.
I hope someone else can give a better advice based on experience.