Changing 'xtick' to integer values of Pi.

From: dirac
Subject: Changing 'xtick' to integer values of Pi.
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 06:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a way to change the numbering on the xaxis on a
plot to integer values of pi/2. All I want to do is have a graph of cos(x)
and label the critical points of [0:pi/2:2*pi] if that is possible. I have
tried using the set(gca,'xticklabel',........) in various combinations but
can't work it out!

Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
MA