Re: FMT in Polar function

From: GFotios
Subject: Re: FMT in Polar function
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:52:29 +0100

On Mar 7, 2011, at 1:34 PM, dirac wrote:

Hi, I have been looking for a while how to use the FMT section in the
Polar(theta, rho, FMT) function. I'm running octave on my Macbook.

Basically I am trying to use points rather than lines in the plot; so typing Polar(theta, rho, 'o'). How do I make the points smaller as Polar(theta, rho, 'o','markersize',1) doesn't work...Am I missing something or is the
polar function different to the plot function?

Thanks in advance,
MA

-----
Still learning everyday.