Re: User Intergface in Octave scripts

From: Miguel Bazdresch
Subject: Re: User Intergface in Octave scripts
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:43:36 -0600

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:55 AM, ICosinus <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Miguel, thanks for your sample
> I use Windows XP. I have downloaded and installed Windows version of
> GTK-server from its site www.gtk-server.org. I have to load a lot of DLLs to
> run GTK-server. Now it works. When I try to execute your sample I get the
> error
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n3334810/err.png
>
> Could you help me. May be I downloaded wrong GTK-server? :)

I doubt I'll be able to help much, since I don't use windows at all.
However, from gtk-server's website, I get the impression that you need
to install MinGW and GTK separately before installing gtk-server. The
error message you're getting suggests some libraries are missing.

Have you tried running pango-querymodules?

--
Miguel Bazdresch