Re: Solved: Naming variables using existing variables....

From: some_guy
Subject: Re: Solved: Naming variables using existing variables....
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:08:48 -0800 (PST)

bleagos wrote:

> I don't know really how to explain my problem but basically I want to use
> a for loop in the following way:
> for i=1:n
> end

I remember wanting so so bad to be able to do this when I first started
programming, trying for hours to get it to work. I never figured out how to
do it and have no desire to do it now, because as others have said there is
usually a better way to structure your code. My suggestion is try to get by
without using eval, it forced me to improve the way I used code.