which opengl packages for Octave 3.4 ?

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: which opengl packages for Octave 3.4 ?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 06:23:05 -0800 (PST)

hi,

what are the debian packages that I need to install to get native graphics
with
Octave v3.4 ?

thanks, eric

configure: WARNING: OpenGL libs (GL and GLU) not found. Native graphics will
be disabled.
configure: WARNING:
configure: WARNING: I didn't find the necessary libraries to compile native
configure: WARNING: graphics.  It isn't necessary to have native graphics,
configure: WARNING: but you will need to have gnuplot installed or you won't
configure: WARNING: be able to use any of Octave's plotting commands
configure: WARNING: