Re: Windows executable file

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Windows executable file
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:09:08 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have been working for windows binaries for 3.4.
However I have not been able to correct bugs which are specific windows.

Benjamin are also working for octave-3.4. His works also under construction as
far as the working
repository on the octave-forge svn.
http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/
 mingw-w64/      8131    3 days  lindnerb        mingw64: fix hdf5 url

If you would like to work on MinGW binaries, you are welcome!!.

Number of contributors for octave for windows are quite inadequate.

Regards

Tatsuro