Re: Loading matrix of string and numbers

From: AlbFrigerio
Subject: Re: Loading matrix of string and numbers
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:27:26 -0800 (PST)

Thank you so much, it sounds very interesting, but I got some problems in
istalling it :(

Following the instructions in the site, I downloaded your package and put in
the bin folder on my PC. Then I typed pkg install dataframe-0.8.2.tar.gz on
my prompt, but then typing help dataframe I got the error saying that
function doesn't exist :(

By the way, I'll try to solve this problem. Afterwise, should I only type
dataframe("test.txt") ?

Thanks againg,
   Alberto