Re : GNU Octave 3.4.0 on ubuntu 10.04

From: julienjavaloyes
Subject: Re : GNU Octave 3.4.0 on ubuntu 10.04
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:23:18 +0000 (GMT)

>graphics_toolkit fltk
> sombrero

It works  !

Besides openmp mex file are also working very well with the intel compiler,
like
e.g.

icc -O3 -xSSE4.1 -openmp -liomp5 -c -fPIC
-I/usr/local/include/octave-3.4.0/octave/mex.h foo.c -o foo.o
mkoctfile -- mex -liomp5 foo.o -o foo.mex

I shall stress that it is impossible to compile mex files with intel compiler
on
linux with the other product.
An other strong argument in favour of octave for performance hungry users.

Cheers to all,

Julien.