Re: Improving Octave on Windows systems (was: Re: testing binary of octa

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Improving Octave on Windows systems (was: Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 02:51:23 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I apologized that my not deep considering distributing the testing binary have
given confusion on this
time.  However, it is a good chance to consider octave development on windows
environments.

Although, a number of octave users exist on windows, number of contributers
inside octave activity for
windows platorm are quite small (Benjamin, Michael and me ( and Macro (Cygwin
not native windows))) .

I am personally feel glad the many commitments from fork this time.  I could to
know that a person who
would like to participate to improve octave on windows exists.

I hope that my distribution will a good trigger windows users to consider to
support improving octave
developments.

Regards

Tatsuro