Re: rendering matrices outside of octave or gnu plot.

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: rendering matrices outside of octave or gnu plot.
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 03:54:28 -0600

On 30 January 2011 01:01,  <address@hidden> wrote:

> Does anybody know of a good way that I can render points from a
> three dimensional matrix outside of octave, like in blender or
> something?

I guess you could use VTK, but it's not trivial to use. It's fairly
widespread, however, and it's a good learning investment if you think
you're going to need to do visualisation of data more than once in
your lifetime.

> Oh, And thanks for this excellent piece of open source software
> engineering. It rocks!

We prefer to call it free software (software libre), but you're
welcome.

- Jordi G. H.