Re: Latest Version of Octave Binaries for Windows

From: Fa-Gung Fan
Subject: Re: Latest Version of Octave Binaries for Windows
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:08:17 -0800

Yes, please upload.  Thanks.

      Fa-Gung Fan

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello

I have just finished to build octave-3.3.90 (on MinGW platform), which is a snapshot version for
preparing octave 3.4.

If you would like to try it, I could archive them in a zip file and upload to my web site.

Please note that it may not be stable and has know issues* and may also have unknown issues.

*http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/list-of-problem-in-MinGW-build-current-source-td3236826.html

Regards

Tatsuro