Re: octave for windows in live cd or usb key ?

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: octave for windows in live cd or usb key ?
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:10:34 -0500

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Pablo Gregori <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear all,

I am new to Octave and it is going to be used (under windows) for teaching
in my University. I find very convenient to have a set of useful software
which can be carried and executed from a USB key (such as portableapps
software).

I have been looking for some live cd version of Octave but I only found
portable qtOctave, but it did not work in my case.

You said it did not work in your case. It worked for me!
What was your problem?
DougĀ