Zooming on Windows

From: Jean LEE
Subject: Zooming on Windows
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:13:28 +0100

Hi everybody,

I just started to use Octave (3.2.4 on Windows). Very happy, I can import easily datas from my .csv files into matrix and plot them (with subplots).
But how to zoom ?

I searched on the web and found that someone is recommending to use wxt. It does work for one plot in a figure (even if it's frozen when I press the keyboard, I can use widgets) but not for several subplots in one figure. I just can't do anything.

According to the following code, does anybody knows what I did wrong?

Thank you for your answers.

Jean

test.m :

% For zoom functions
putenv("GNUTERM","wxt")

cd D:\WORK\Projects\SVN\Characterisation
H=dlmread('test.csv',',')
A=H(:,[1:3])
B=H(:,[4:6,10])
C=H(:,[7:9,10]);