Re: Subplot Question

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Subplot Question
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 06:46:25 -0500

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:50 AM, Jason Criss <address@hidden> wrote:
I have two subplots and each subplot displays the same number of points.  The x-axis (domain) values are the same for both plots although the y-axis (range) values are different.  I would like to select an area (lower x-axis bound, upper x-axis bound) on one subplot and synchronize / view zoom-into the same x-axis domain on the other subplot.  Does anyone know how to do this in Octave?