Re: skipped tests

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: skipped tests
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:52:32 -0600

On 5 January 2011 16:35, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
> So the fact that -lqrupdate  did not have slup1up  is why it skipped the
> tests.
> I am in ubuntu with all the updates etc., so I wonder how to get the correct
> lqrupdate?

I packaged 1.0 for Debian (and Ubuntu). In the meantime, Jaroslav
released 1.1 that has those functions. They're not essential, just a
nice addition with more optimisations. Octave will work without them.
I did prepare a 1.1 Debian package for qrupdate, but at the time there
were some ATLAS bugs, and I forgot about it. The bugs have since been
fixed, I think, so I should go back to my packaging.

Debian right now is going through the final stages of its release
cycle, so I won't be able to upload an updated package to unstable.
I'll see if I can get someone to upload it to experimental.

Or you could forego my Debian packaging and just get the library
yourself from http://qrupdate.sf.net if you get impatient for me to
update the package. ;-)

- Jordi G. H.