Re: 'symbolic' package [was: Re: Developing Octave-Forge packages}

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: 'symbolic' package [was: Re: Developing Octave-Forge packages}
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:22:57 -0600

2010/12/27 Søren Hauberg <address@hidden>:
>  * I use the SVN version of the 'symbolic' package.

This seems to be it. The released version seems to be one that breaks.
I just tried with the svn version, and it worked. From what I can
tell, the only difference is the patch contained in svn revision 7327.

So I think I actually have access to the 'Forge servers. Mind if I
make a new release of the symbolic package so that I can point the
Debian packaging to a newer release?

- Jordi G. H.