Re: Plotting complex functions

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: Plotting complex functions
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:49:04 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010, 19:49:29 schrieb Børge Strand-Bergesen:
> Thanks Martin,
>
> the plot3 examples were a good start. I'm using Octave-3.2.4 in
> windows. WXT terminal is a new consept to me. Do you know how I access
> it under Windows?
>
> Borge

I am not sure about windows since I use octave on linux, but you can simply
try it the following way:
On the command prompt enter

setenv("GNUTERM", "wxt")

and after that you run your plot commands. If it works as you like it you
should add this command to your .octaverc file (but I do not know where this
file is located in windows and if wxt works at all on windows).
I hope a windows user can give you more information.