Re: Build problems

From: Keith Grider
Subject: Re: Build problems
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:55:47 -0600

John,

On a whim, I copied those 2 files from the gzipped archive I was able to compile and now it compiles and installs correctly. I copied: oct-parse.cc and oct-parse.h and I am now current with the mercurial (plotyy no longer gives me the ans=1 issue any more). I am guessing that I will have to do this again if I want to compile this, though. My install is pretty vanilla Ubuntu 10.10 23bit.

KeithG