unzipping an external file

From: Radis
Subject: unzipping an external file
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:15:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am trying to use Octave to run a third party program. And when downloading
the program in Octave it says that there was an error unzipping the file.
Can Octave not unzip files?

Either way the program I am trying to run says that if this happens: to
download the zip file externally and then to get into the directory in which
you unzipped and launch Octave. How do I do this?

Thanks!