Re: no more graphics

From: Thomas Scofield
Subject: Re: no more graphics
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:13:53 -0500

Thanks.  That seems to have done the trick.

On Nov 22, 2010, at 7:16 PM, Liam Groener wrote:

On Nov 22, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Thomas Scofield wrote:

 can no longer get any graphics from Octave.  I'm using Octave 3.2.3 on a Mac.  When I try to execute a graphics command, like

  xs = 0:.1:2*pi;
This is a problem introduced with the last os x update. To see the fix, go to:
and scroll down to the message:
Users of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) please read this note before installing Octave.app.
(It's right after the os x octave.app download link.) Then click the note link.

Thomas L. Scofield
Associate Professor
Calvin College