Re: Curve fit

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: Curve fit
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:49:52 +0000

> I decided to try Andy's method and I thought you might be interested in the
> details. Here are my commands (after I copied and pasted your data to a file
> and read it into vectors x and y):

(Jaroslav's method: that was a copy-paste).

Nice, though. I was tempted to try and do the curve fit, just because
I enjoy this kind of thing, but didn't have time.

> a little off at the knee of the curve.

I think using a polynomial (?quadratic) as the argument for the
exponential might just give it the freedom to follow the points.

--
/* andy buckle */