Re: One failing test with svds with developer sources

From: Kai Habel
Subject: Re: One failing test with svds with developer sources
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:22:08 +0100

 On 14.11.2010 19:39, Martin Helm wrote:
Hi all,

maybe someone has seen this also or can shed light on it. One of the tests
always fails for me when performing make check after building the developer
sources (it is the only test which fails at all), since it is somehow arpack
related I am not sure if it is a problem with my configuration and would be
interested to hear if I am the only one who has that.
(linux, openSUSE 11.3 64bit)
libarpack2-2.1-10.1.x86_64

processing /home/martinh/Projekte/octave/hg/octave/scripts/sparse/svds.m
   ***** testif HAVE_ARPACK
  [u2,s2,v2,flag] = svds(a,k,0,opts);
  s2 = diag(s2);
  assert(flag,!1);
  assert(s2, s(k:-1:1), 1e-10);
!!!!! test failed
assert (flag,!1) expected
0
but got
  1
values do not match

Please tell me if you need more detailed info.