Re: Consecutive graphs

From: Ghassen El Montasser
Subject: Re: Consecutive graphs
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:10:01 +0100

I am sorry to contact a mailbox from a friend (who is also an Octaver) but I could not get to mine and I am pressed for time. Thank you.
George.

2010/11/11 Ghassen El Montasser <address@hidden>
Thank you very much all,
Now if I have written  the following lines:

x1 = 1:0.1:5;
y1 =
x.^2;
plot(x1,y1)
xlabel('Del'), ylabel('Fel'), title('Graph number 1')
and I have obtained from Gnu octave a figure, how can I save this figure in a folder entitled George found in My documents. I use Octave 3.0.3 for windows.

Thank you in advance,
George