Re: Consecutive graphs

From: Moo
Subject: Re: Consecutive graphs
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:46:21 -0700

2010/11/10 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
On 10 November 2010 20:49, Moo <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:41 AM, george brida <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>>
>> hello all,
>> I would draw four graphs consecutively from top to bottom:
[snip]

> The functions you need to do all this are "plot", "xlabel", "ylabel",
> "title", and "figure".

I thought this was a question about subplot, which would put all the
graphs in the same window or output.

- Jordi G. H.

That makes sense now that you mention it.  I didn't realize you could do separate titles for each subplot.  Anyway, George, the same code should work, just replace figure(1) with subplot(4,1,1) if this is what you meant to do.