Weird Error when trying to execute my programs - I'm stacked!

From: Juan Ansó
Subject: Weird Error when trying to execute my programs - I'm stacked!
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:07:19 +0100

Hello,

I'm starting to use Octave in the last weeks and I'm finding some problems.

I use Octave for Windows XP.

I run the folder with the .m files in a separated hard drive, D:, from the Operative System C: drive.

Then, in the properties of the shortcut I choose to run the program from that folder in D:

I don't know why, it randomly doesn't allow me to execute the programs.

You can see in the attached capture that the program doesn't contain any error at all, just creates an array of three elements, since the rest of the code is comented. However, it still gives the error.

Could you tell me any advice to fix this problem??

Thanks a lot for your help!

Keep in touch!

--
Juan Ansó Romeo