Re: I got the following error messages while installing miscellaneous.

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: I got the following error messages while installing miscellaneous.
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:52:07 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010, 02:55:11 schrieb Jean-Victor Côté:
> xmltree_read.1: In function 'xml lex':
> ...warning: operation on 'pcdata' may be undefined (repeated many times)
> xmltree_read.act: At top level:
> ...warning: 'bufferliteral' defined but not used
> ...warning: 'input' defined but not used
>
> Jean-Victor Côté

Sorry that this is essentially the same mail as for the statistics package.
Just to explain: The packages are not maintained by octave.org but by octave-
forge.

This seems to be a bug in the doc string of the miscellaneous package which
does not belong to the octave core. You should send that to the developer list
of octave forge so that they can fix it.

It should not affect the functionality of the package itself.

http://octave.sourceforge.net/