Re: Matlab surf() function

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Matlab surf() function
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:38:22 -0500

On 27 October 2010 11:31, OCuanachain, Oisin (Oisin)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> This is strictly a Matlab question,

No, it isn't. Octave behaves exactly the same way as what you
describe. But if it were, please ask in the appropriate location. It
would be nice if you could first verify that Octave does the same as
Matlab before you pose your question.

> I am wondering if there is some porperty I can set in the surf function so
> that it will plot markers at each of the vertices of the tiles instead of
> just the tiles, in that way the isolated data points would also be visible.

I don't think you can do this with just surf, but you can use plot3 to
plot dots in space.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.