Re: Error calling function having more than one argument

From: Neil Ghosh
Subject: Re: Error calling function having more than one argument
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:59:51 +0530

2010/10/25 Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
On 25 October 2010 11:52, Neil Ghosh <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi I have following code in a file
> while running it says
>
> error: `b' undefined near line 1 column 15

So define b...

I don't understand if testData is actually being called inside test.m.
It looks like the first line in test.m is a function call to testData
with undefined parameters.

Generally, you should define one function per m-script and the
function's name should match the m-script's filename. These can be
relaxed, but I think it's better if you obey these restrictions at
first.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.

I separated the function file named same as the function , it worked
Thanks

--
Thanks and Regards
Neil