Re: Scaling distance between xlabel/ylabel and axes

From: Tobias Schmid
Subject: Re: Scaling distance between xlabel/ylabel and axes
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:18:22 +0200

Am 22.10.2010 11:31, schrieb Ben Abbott:
Hello,

I guess my first problem is, that I don't know how to open the .gp file.
Can you tell me, how I open the .cp file.
Sorry, I never used gnuplot before.

Tobias
> From a command window (DOS Shell) type "gnuplot" or maybe "gnuplot.exe"

Then from the gnuplot command line type ...

        load "debug1.gp"

        The file test1.eps will then be in your current working directory.

Ben

Hello Ben,

it worked fine now. I exported the .gp file and modified the used commands.

Before exporting the file, I generated a .tex file using your psfrag script.
I replotted the modified .gp file.
That I adjusted the tick labels, the legend entries and the axes labels in the .tex file, according to the labelnames used in the modified .gp-file. After having replotted the .eps, a changed the boundingbox size enties in the header of the eps-header to get a normal sized bounding box.

So everything is fine, I finished my thesis and I am happy now.
So once again thanks a lot for your help!
It helped me very much!

Tobias