Re: setting default xlabel fontname and fontsize?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: setting default xlabel fontname and fontsize?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:29:07 +0800

On Oct 22, 2010, at 6:58 AM, Vincent wrote:

> trying to look for workaround but having problems with code
> legend('{\fontname{courier}\fontsize{20}20text}','{\fontsize{6}6text}')
> the second legend entry is sized correctly but for the first legend entry
> the \fontname is ignored and caused it to display
> /=2020text
> and also ignored the \fontsize
>
> how does one control the legend font?
>
> Cheers
> Vincent

Unfortunately, I don't know how to modify the legend fontsize using Octave
3.2.x.

I did check the developers sources and discovered there was a bug related to
changing the fontsize for the legend. I'll fix that. When the next release
becomes available the functionally you're looking for will be included.

Ben