Re: No graphical output of octave script

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: No graphical output of octave script
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:40:02 -0500

On 8 October 2010 10:28, Juergen Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
> If I write a script:
[script snipped]
> the image is not shown. What I am doing wrong?

This is a very faqqy faq. I wonder if it's in our FAQ? Hm, I can't find it.

Anyways, your script is terminating, the process ends, and it also
kills its child processes, including the process that draws your
window. So the graph is being plotted, it's  just being killed
immediately before you can see it.

Tell your script to wait for a keyboard press (help pause) before finishing.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.