Re: Creating a tabular - maybe using cell ?

From: AlbFrigerio
Subject: Re: Creating a tabular - maybe using cell ?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jaroslav, as usual you are completely right :)

Just another question : using the commands you suggested

a={}; # a = cell(0,6);
for i=1:5
b={"hello","world",.1 .2 3 .4};
a=[a;b];
end

I reach the desided output. Let us suppose that I want to delete a row (or a
column) of this "tabular" , how should I do?

For example, if I want to delete the first row I might use a{2:end,:} but I
don't have a tabular. I might use {a{2:end,:}} , but I get a 1*24 tabular,
not a 4*6 as I'd like to.

Thanks again,
   Alberto