Re: Plot from Octave embedded into C application

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Plot from Octave embedded into C application
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:54:40 -0500

On 29 September 2010 11:19, HOEL Christophe (FIAT POWERTRAIN
TECHNOLOGIES) <address@hidden> wrote:
> My problem : when I launch a script containing a "plot" function call from
> my C application, nothing happens !!

This probably won't answer your question, but I would like to
advertise it anyways: the current development sources of the looming
3.4 release have lots of work on the fltk plotting backend
independently of gnuplot, and more purely C++. If you're feeling
adventurous, you could try using those C++ plotting functions, in
which case, we could entertain the idea of exposing a better API for
them.

- Jordi G. H.