writing cells to file

From: dirac
Subject: writing cells to file
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:17:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,

I have a [20x2] cell, T, whose elements are vectors. I was wondering on the
best way to write/printf/save this data to a .txt file in the format:

T{1,1} (tab)  T{1,2}

(single line)

T{2,1} (tab)  T{2,2}
     .           .
     .           .
     .           .
T{:,1} (tab)   T{:,2}

i.e. each element of the cell separated by a tab in the horizontal direction
and at the end of the cell element a break in the data if that makes
sense...

I have been racking my small brain all afternoon on what may be a trival
problem. It has got the better of me!

Cheers
MA

-----